- To build capacity in biorisk management in Indonesian laboratories (research institutions, diagnostics, industries, hospitals etc)
- Will collaborate with the Government and National Authority on biorisk management
- provides technical input for national strategies, policies and guidelines in biorisk management;
- advocate for better understanding and action in biorisk management by government authorities.
- To become an efficient, fungtioning and sustainable organization
- To build interaction and communication between science dicipline and profession to support development of biorisk in Indonesia
- To provide a forum representing the interest and needs of biorisk practisionist, as well as to exchange continued information
- To provide training heading for ensure laboratories standard and quality which is safe to implement biorisk principles